This section describes how to install Sighthound Video and get it running with your camera or cameras.
If you have a camera that is set up and running on a network:
- To get Sighthound Video working with your camera , click here.
If you have a new network camera that is not yet set up:
- For cameras that are Onvif compliant click here
- For cameras that support the "Universal Plug and Play" standard (UPnP), such as Airlink, Axis, D-Link, Linksys, Panasonic or Y-Cam, click here
- For other cameras, such as Sony, ACTi, or TrendNet, use the software that came with your camera to set it up, then follow the instructions above to get Sighthound Video working with your camera. (Note that TrendNet cameras support UPnP, but the feature is turned off out of the box.
- For IQinVision (IQeye brand) cameras, some support UPnP and some do not. Check your camera's documentation before proceeding.
- Troubleshooting tips for setting up specific cameras can be found here
- Advanced instructions to find and configure network cameras manually can be found here.