Close

ignore rule

Like to see something in a future release? Post your suggestions here.

Moderator: Staff

CV SECURE

ignore rule

by CV SECURE » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:51 pm

i need a ignore rule bad.
live in a rv park and there is 1 way in and 1 way out.
got this guy who lives here in a grey truck, hes in and out and in and out all day long trigger me to many times.
i need that truck be put on a ignore list rule.
really annoying
have a option hes still being recorded but have a option to show or hide ignore list so the videos can be played with his videos(not hidden) or not be played at all if hidden.
may need the ALPR read the make and model and color, the view of my triggers don't face license plates

no avatar
Landofmichael

Re: ignore rule

by Landofmichael » Mon May 11, 2020 1:50 pm

CV You seem very excited about SV. That's great but your spamming the shit out of this feature request forum. They only have a limited staff and time to add features so it probably best to focus on the most important and achievable ones. "LIP READING"?! And There is an ignore button. It's the checkbox next to the rule. And everything is searchable after the fact don't worry. And their is a "Rule Editor Thief". Make a region that only includes your car. It will alert if the car is moved. If you post every thought you have about SV here it just clutters up the forum with your posts, makes the forum less useful and makes the support staff less likely to respond to posts here. If you think of a feature, think about it for a while before you post. "Is it possible". "Is it worthwhile". Try to figure out if there is a way to do it with the features already included. If you can't find a way to do it ask for help in the general section of the forums before you post here.

CV SECURE

Re: ignore rule

by CV SECURE » Sat May 16, 2020 7:44 pm

Look at the post date,and hardly no one is posting so it may appear im spamming but im not.
now your also replying to a topic thats not pertaining to the subject.
its cluttering up my topic, if you need to reply to a certain topic please dont use this one

Return to Feature Requests