Close

Web Server would be nice

Like to see something in a future release? Post your suggestions here.

Moderator: Staff

no avatar
Trev.sh

Web Server would be nice

by Trev.sh » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 pm

What is the possibility of having a Web Server included in the software?

It would be nice to view files and events over a LAN or the Internet. Other programs have this feature and it eliminates the need for 3rd party software.

Additionally audio recording would be a nice feature.

Trev.

no avatar
srogala

Re: Web Server would be nice

by srogala » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:26 pm

I agree, this is one thing that webcam xp has that I'd really like to see.

no avatar
srogala

by srogala » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:49 am

I agree.

ryan

by ryan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:35 am

Huge apology to srogala. To fight the recent spam outburst I turned on first post moderation a few days ago. Since there were some spambot accounts created prior to this and therefore able to post without this filter, I went through today and purged all accounts created this year with no posts and seemingly no visits post-registration. I unfortunately missed these replies in the moderation queue beforehand (hadn't noticed there are separate pages for new topics vs. post replies) AND srogala's name got accidentally caught up in my purge list despite revisiting the forum (there were ~400 in the list, guess I was going too fast). If you make it back to see this, I'm really sorry, the delay on your post approval and your account deletion was a mistake on my part. (I'd send an email but that data is gone).
Learn more about Sighthound Video in our support pages - Reference Guide | All Articles
Are you a developer? Check out our cloud APIs - Demo | Docs

no avatar
Whard1968

by Whard1968 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:40 am

I think the webserver is depended upon the quality of connection. Well, I was making the email account but I did not get the better username for making that and then I tried the email name generator which was provided by Kparser and I find this tool so much use this work and also at this website I can create the domain names also and this is very helpful.

Return to Feature Requests