Close

Multiple Photos in Email

Like to see something in a future release? Post your suggestions here.

Moderator: Staff

no avatar
oost

Multiple Photos in Email

by oost » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Would it be possible for Vitamin D to send multiple photos in one email, as opposed to one email? For example, upon detection of a person, Vitamin D could send out an email with 5 photos, in 1 second increments. Then, by just reviewing that one email with 5 photos, I can get some context as to what that person might be doing, without having to review the video. This could be helpful when access to the computer with the video is difficult because of travel, internet speed, etc.

Also, could you implement a setting where you can adjust the frequency of these emails and photos? For example, if the person shows continuous activity for 30 seconds:
---adjusting the setting so Vitamin D can send me 5 photos in 5 second increments, as opposed to 1 second increments.
---adjusting Vitamin D to send 1 email showing 5 photos in 1 second increments, and then pause 15 seconds before sending me another 5 photos in 1 second increments.
---adjusting VItamin D to send more (or less) than 5 photos in an email.

Thanks!

no avatar
JPElectron

Re: Multiple Photos in Email

by JPElectron » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:26 pm

I propose rather than multiple attachments, that an animated GIF be attached with several frames from the motion detection.

Would be really cool :-)

no avatar
Beenests

Re: Multiple Photos in Email

by Beenests » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:18 am

There are some feature which is used by the Email option where you can attach the multiple photos in easy way.I have checked some of the best Photography Sites where I have attached some best photos to the email option in easy way.

Return to Feature Requests