Close

Main Camera Pane

Anything and everything related to using Sighthound Cloud

Moderator: Staff

no avatar
Sammi F

Main Camera Pane

by Sammi F » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:04 pm

I'm running sighthound V2.0.8 on windows 10 pc screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
My problem is the Main Camera pane live view is too small (as Per jpg attached) how do I increase the live view pane size and leaving the monitor resolution 1920 x 1080.

Regards
Sammi
Attachments
Sighthound Capture.JPG

Semper Vaporo

Re: Main Camera Pane

by Semper Vaporo » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:22 am

Position your mouse arrow in the gap between the main view and the thumbnails. The mouse arrow will change to a double-ended sideways arrow. Click and drag that area to the right. The two areas will resize.
Semper Vaporo,

no avatar
Sammi F

by Sammi F » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:58 pm

I have tried your suggestion with no success, I still cannot expand main camera pane.
Sammi

Semper Vaporo

by Semper Vaporo » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:13 am

It is a very narrow gap and sometimes if you move the mouse too quickly it may not change to the double-ended arrow. Try again.

Does the mouse arrow change to the left and right double-ended arrow when it is in that area?

I'm just guessing as to why you cannot get it to work. I don't know your level of knowing how to use Windows (I assume it is Windows). Don't click until the mouse until the double-ended arrow is found. Move it slow just to the right of the main display and to the left of the small thumbnails of the two cameras. (I have had some slow PCs that were slow to respond to quick mouse movements... the arrow would move around quickly, but did not change shape when over areas where it should unless I left it there a bit longer than one would expect.)

Other than that, I guess I'd suggest that you terminate the program and restart it. My present system (not the Sighthound one) seems to be having problems with certain features not working on a random basis (can't delete an e-mail!) until I restart the program or even reboot the computer. Dunno why.

If that doesn't help, maybe uninstall and re-install SightHound. Again, I have seen silly problems show up and only a complete surrender to the whims of the stupid computer will help.
Semper Vaporo,

Return to API Discussion