Close

Anyone using Blue Iris?

Share tips and tricks related to Sighthound Video or your full security setup.

Moderator: Staff

no avatar
tallrob

Anyone using Blue Iris?

by tallrob » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:12 am

As the future of Sighthound is unclear (I understand an update is one the way, but no idea when), I'm curious if anyone has tried using Blue Iris, and what are your experiences? I'm running SH on a Mac, but it would be no problem getting a cheap Windows box to run Blue Iris, if that's the best way forward.

Thanks,
Rob

no avatar
fenderman

Re: Anyone using Blue Iris?

by fenderman » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:53 pm

Thought you were going with a cloud solution since sighthound was not providing detailed development info you demanded? What happened to that? :roll:
You dont know when the next version of blue iris is being released yet you are ready to jump to that. Make up your mind. Its cute how you are trying to get more info out of the sighthound developers by implying you are jumping ship. You are not going anywhere. If you REALLY wanted info on blue iris you would go to a blue iris forum. Busted.

no avatar
fenderman

Re: Anyone using Blue Iris?

by fenderman » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:56 pm

fenderman wrote:Thought you were going with a cloud solution since sighthound was not providing detailed development info you demanded? What happened to that? :roll:
You dont know when the next version of blue iris is being released yet you are ready to jump to that. Make up your mind. Its cute how you are trying to get more info out of the sighthound developers by implying you are jumping ship. You are not going anywhere. You will wait for SH6 and there is nothing you can do about it. :lol:
If you REALLY wanted info on blue iris you would go to a blue iris forum. Busted.

Return to General Discussion