Close

Docker Support

Like to see something in a future release? Post your suggestions here.

Moderator: Staff

no avatar
cspacone

Docker Support

by cspacone » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:21 pm

I have a Synology NAS and I'm moving everything that I possibly can to virtualized / containerized environment. The business I work for is actively doing the same. This very large, Fortune ranked enterprise has moved a very large portion of their apps to this model.

If you want penetration into the enterprise you are going to have to prioritize *nix development and deployment as noted above.

I recognize that this will be difficult and that in all likelihood your base code is probably dependent on instruction set(s) of the underlying CPU.

I'll buy the $60.00, 2 camera version and continue to run it on the NUCi5 I have running on my desk. Then I'll re-evaluate my purchase and decide what to do going forward.

Kudos to you guys for a really nice application that seems to work very well. People detection feature has dramatically reduced the number of false alert emails I get and has made the security camera installation and investment a lot more useful.

-Chris

Kbond

Re: Docker Support

by Kbond » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:40 pm

Hey Chris,

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the product. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns, thank you!

Regards,
-Kevin

Return to Feature Requests