Close

question about $60 price

Share tips and tricks related to Sighthound Video or your full security setup.

Moderator: Staff

no avatar
macgeekdude

question about $60 price

by macgeekdude » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:01 pm

if I pay that price for the basic license, is it a one time fee or will I have to pay it every 12 months to keep my software working?

Kbond

Re: question about $60 price

by Kbond » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:24 am

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Sighthound support. There is only a one time fee for licenses which are valid forever. We do have a Support and Upgrade subscription which you automatically get 1 year free. This allows you to upgrade any major versions of Sighthound. This is not mandatory and if you are happy with your current build, you can run it forever. You can find more information about this subscription at the link below:

https://www.sighthound.com/support/abou ... scriptions

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns about this, thank you!

Regards,
-Kevin

no avatar
macgeekdude

by macgeekdude » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:22 am

thanks for your reply. any idea on this question? :)

topic13131

no avatar
Kyani

by Kyani » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:11 am

Are you buddies familiar with bit gambling? Turned out that there are a lot of advantages of using cryptocurrency for gambling. Anonymity is the main one I'd say. And you also shouldn't forget that cryptocurrency goes up in price constantly which is also a nice bonus.

no avatar
Laisun

by Laisun » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:53 am

So, hello, now 60$ are too little, really. Have you seen how much cryptocurrencies cost? So, have a look at crypto trading bot and watch its data. I am sure you will think of starting crypto trading. Everybody does

Return to General Discussion