Close

Reolink Support

Inquire about an unsupported model or post your own success.

Moderator: Staff

no avatar
JesseS

Reolink Support

by JesseS » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:00 pm

I searched and did not find it so you can add Reolink RLC-410 to the list of supported cameras, and by extension all Reolink IP cams should work. SH picked up the ONVIF camera at once, and all functions seem to work fine. This is a 4K camera with very good night vision @ a great price point.

* Forgot to mention that the one way audio works fine also.

Kbond

Re: Reolink Support

by Kbond » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:26 pm

Hello,

You can try adding this camera manually. You can find instructions on how to do that at the link below:

https://www.sighthound.com/support/manu ... mera-setup

You can use the following data to set your camera up:

Camera Type: Other IP camera
Protocol: RTSP
Port: Leave Blank
Stream Path: /h264Preview_01_main

Can you please give that a try and let us know if you continue to have issues, thank you!

Regards,
-Kevin

no avatar
drifterific

by drifterific » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:30 am

I have 6 of these cameras running on Sighthound and they work perfectly.

Mine show up when you add a camera ad IPC-BO IPC-122 [ONVIF] without me needing to go through and manually specify the IP address.

The caveat is that before trying to add the cameras I went through each camera individually updated the firmware to the latest and configured static IP Addresses for each of the cameras.

no avatar
dharammohali

by dharammohali » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:43 pm

I have tried it with 4 Reolink cameras and it works fine and as you rightly mentioned This is a 4K camera with very good night vision @ a great price point . Had an issue with this twice but i got in touch with http://www.Reolink-support.com and got it fixed.

Return to Unsupported Cameras