Close

Star/Flag Clips

Like to see something in a future release? Post your suggestions here.

Moderator: Staff

no avatar
ai3x

Star/Flag Clips

by ai3x » Sun May 21, 2017 5:03 pm

It would be really useful if you could star/flag clips during review and have these be easily searchable and not expire/delete themselves.

This would be great if say, you have an incident which you know may be required to act upon but you're not ready to fully export yet. It would also help with gathering everything together before bulk exporting clips of an event.

no avatar
dmourati

Re: Star/Flag Clips

by dmourati » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:33 pm

I agree with this suggestion and would like to add to the request the ability to tag. For example, tag as "true positive" or "car" or "person" or "dogwalker" or "falsepositive." Such tags can be used for future training or to quickly sort through clips that have already had some human interaction. The best analogy I can draw is to Adobe Lightroom for photographers.

no avatar
sethf

Re: Star/Flag Clips

by sethf » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Since there is no feature request upvote device no the forums I'll chime in as well.

When I'm reviewing video, I'll come across people that are behaving in unusual or strange ways.

For example this morning I saw clips from my three street facing cameras of someone walking along the other side of the street. They crossed the street to walk along the sidewalk directly in front of my house, then crossed back over the other side of the street after walking past my house.

This is strange behavior, and could easily qualify as 'casing the joint'. I want a mechanism whereby I can flag or star clips like these so I can easily locate them again in the future. Then if a crime is committed I can easily generate a list of suspects and turn that over to the investigator.

Return to Feature Requests