Close

Which camera is as good as Logitech 700e?

Share tips and tricks related to Sighthound Video or your full security setup.

Moderator: Staff

no avatar
HopeSolo

Re: Which camera is as good as Logitech 700e?

by HopeSolo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:08 am

If you compare the price of Logitech 700e with other cameras then overall 750e would have an edge because of some more added features. It depends for which purpose you are going to use whether as outside of your home or inside an office or home. If you are using for internal use then 700e is a good option.
Essay Writer to assist You with Your College & University Papers at Affordable Price – 7DollarEssay

no avatar
nathandrakee1987

by nathandrakee1987 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:06 pm

This came about to the first digital camera as nicely. Needless to mention, the third and now 4th replacement cameras have no longer worked out of the container. Once plugged in the hole, that infrared lighting pass on and nothing happens. The status light on the bottom of the camera just sparkles for a millisecond before the ones two infrared lighting fixtures switched on. I'm at a loss here... Paperclip resets do now not seem to do anything. I find it hard to agree with that I will be receiving such a lot of defective cameras | Www.Dailyhomeworkhelp.com ;)

no avatar
jamesowensjo91

by jamesowensjo91 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:31 am

The ideal solution would be to stay the cameras that also run, replace the broken one, and add more of a completely different brand over time and have all manageable from one watching interface. Because the Alert camera system is moderately proprietary, I didn't have a lot of hope for locating the perfect solution.
James Owens - Assignment Service Provider

Previous

Return to General Discussion