Getting multiple results back from recognition

Anything and everything related to using Sighthound Cloud

Moderator: Staff

no avatar
presnus

Getting multiple results back from recognition

by presnus » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi,

I like the product! But what I'm missing is getting multiple results back from a recognition query (/v1/recognition?groupId={groupId}). This would be one awesome functionality!

PS: I would also increase the dev plan. As 5K calls is nothing when trying out the API (takes some time to experiment).

Regards,
Ward

ryan

Re: Getting multiple results back from recognition

by ryan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi Ward,

Apologies for the delayed response. The query you posted will return multiple recognition results, one for each face. If you're only getting a single detection only a single face was found. For information on items that can impact detection such as resolution and face orientation please see the "Face Recognition" section of https://www.sighthound.com/docs/cloud/recognition/

The 5k/month free API calls has typically been enough for people to get a feel for the APIs and test against their use case before opting to jump to the Basic plan (or higher). Questions about specific special needs for evaluation or paid plans can be directed to support@ or sales@ sighthound.com.
Learn more about Sighthound Video in our support pages - Reference Guide | All Articles
Are you a developer? Check out our cloud APIs - Demo | Docs

Return to API Discussion